The Book Of Job - A Study Guide

Apply For This Job

·


Introductory material, along with summaries, detailed outlines, and review questions

  • Introduction
  • Prologue - Job Is Tested (1-2)
  • Job's Soliloquy (3)
  • The Great Debate: First Cycle Of Speeches (4-14)
  • The Great Debate: Second Cycle Of Speeches (15-21)
  • The Great Debate: Third Cycle Of Speeches (22-31)
  • Young Elihu Speaks (32-37)
  • God Speaks To Job (38:1-42:6)
  • Epilogue - Job Is Blessed (42:7-17)
  • Concluding Thoughts
This "study guide" was developed in preparation for teaching adult Bible classes.
  • The objectives for each section are usually things I plan to emphasize during the class.
  • I have found that summarizing and outlining helps me to better understand the Word of God. It is a practice I highly recommend to others.
  • I generally delete the answers to the review questions before printing the material and giving it to the students. But that you might know what answers were intended by the questions, I have included them in these guides.
It is available as a .PDF file, suitable for printing (Click Here if you want the Student Edition, with the answers to the questions omitted). You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can also viewand search the PDF version online using YUDU Freedom.
I hope that you find the material beneficial. Some have used it for personal devotions, and others in their church or home study groups. In whatever way it can be used to the glory of God, I am grateful.
Mark A. Copeland 

0 comments:

Paid ads

 earn money online online earning